LIVE ABROAD WITH YOUR SPOUSE, CHILDREN AND PARENTS
One of the biggest reasons people go abroad is to give their families a better standard of living. The Dependent Visa is a powerful tool created by countries to help families live together. It allows professionals, students, permanent residents and others to bring their family that is in a different country to their new home country. The dependent visa allows professionals, students, permanent residents and others to bring their family that is in a different country to their new home country. We can help you understand the intricacies of the dependent visa process in order to reunite your family and build a happy life abroad..
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF DEPENDENT VISAS(TEMPORARY & PERMANENT)
- Temporary Visas for holders of the following visas
- Work, intra-company transfer, Student, Fiancé
2. Permanent Visas are for spouses or children below the age of 18-21 years old
- Immigration dependents
Spouse/partners on temporary Dependent Visas are allowed limited work rights based on their visa validity in most countries, except the US.
Dependents granted Permanent Residence Visas have the right to live, study and work for as long as they remain permanent residents.
DEPENDENT VISA DETAILS:
In order to reunite families, countries across the world offer dependent visas with various facilities. Typically, these visas allow you to call your immediate family abroad through a short process which focuses extensively on your financial ability. Usually dependent visas allow successful applicants to:
- Stay in the country they are applying to under the sponsorship of their relative
- Work or study in some cases
- Travel in that country
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR DEPENDENT VISA:
Different countries have different dependent visa solutions and as such, there is no homogeneous eligibility criteria. However, the following criteria is usually common:
- Applicants must have a valid passport
- The sponsor must have adequate financial resources to support the dependents
- Work and income proof of the sponsor
- Medical examination and evidence of adequate insurance for dependents
- Filled application with enclosed fee
THE LEADERS IN DEPENDENT VISA APPLICATIONS
Our expertise spans countries and regions and we are the consultant of choice for serious applicants. When you sign up with us, a dedicated visa consultant will assist you with your case and be with you throughout the process. Our support includes:
- Document checklist
- Complete dependent visa application support
- Assistance with collecting supporting documentation
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
- Concierge services
- Assistance with biometric services if required
Discover how we can help you increase your application’s chances of success.