QUICK & EFFICIENT – START YOUR VISIT VISA PROCESS TODAY
Applying for a visa can be intimidating. With an endless list of rules to follow and documentation, it can become overwhelming. Vin Consultancy has the knowledge, experience and robust processes to help you navigate complex visa procedures and file your visa application with greater confidence. We have a high success rate and best-in-class service.
Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and the required documents can vary from country to country.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY
Got A Question ?
Contact Us Quickly & We'll Get Back To Yo As Soon As Possible
WHY CHOOSE US?
High Success Rate
Vin Consultancy has helped thousands of applicants successfully file their visit visa applications
Our team has years of experience and a track record of success in every type of visa process
You will be assigned a dedicated Vin Consultancy counsellor to help you in your process
Our centralised document repository securely stores all your documents in one place, making the visa process faster
The processing times for a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. It also depends on the nationality of the applicant. For example, it takes around 3 to 5 days to 1 to 2 weeks or longer for processing the US Tourist Visa.
Generally, an Australian tourist visa takes approximately 20 days from the date of submission. As you may be asked to send further papers, there may be delays.
For a US visa application to be approved, it takes from 3 to 5 weeks. After processing, the applicant will receive a positive reply to their application and the document will be delivered by the consulate. The visa may take up to two additional working days to be delivered.
Usually, for a Canada Tourist Visa processing period, the duration can range from a few days to a few weeks. The processing period is just 12 days if you apply from inside Canada.
For the UK, if you intend to travel on 15 June, you can apply from 16 March onwards. When you apply from outside of the UK, you can get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
The process to obtain a Tourist Visa is as follows:
- Fill the Electronic Tourist Visa Application form
- Make a payment of the fee for Visa application
- Schedule appointment for the Visa interview at the Embassy
- Attend the Visa interview at the Embassy on the scheduled time and date
The cost of a Tourist Visa is diverse based on the nation that is offering it. For example, the US Tourist Visa application costs 160 USD.
The requirements of a Tourist Visa are as follows:
- Completely filled Visa application form
- Uploading photographs digitally as per the specification
- A passport that has a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of intended departure to India
- Photocopy of the bio page of the Passport
- Copy of the two-way tickets that must be submitted at the time of application
- Evidence of monetary resources – latest bank statement
- Invitation letter from sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Financial statement of the sponsor/friend/ family in overseas
- Copy of passport of the sponsor
- Marriage certificate if married to the overseas national
- Birth certificate and marriage certificate of parents in case if minors
Most countries do not require you to submit an itinerary when you submit your visa but countries like China require a detailed itinerary. Chinese authorities require you to provide details for your every day of your trip. Other countries can ask you to provide proof of your flight bookings or hotel booking before issuing a travel visa.
A tourist visa is issued for the purpose of visiting a country for leisure or sightseeing activities. They allow the visa holder to stay in the country for a limited period.
Business visas on the other hand are issued to help travelers engage in business related activities. They too have a limited validity. Each country has specific definition of what activities are allowed under a business visa.