WHAT IS CAMPUS READY?
- Campus Ready is a product offered by Vin Consultancy Study Overseas for Students who are looking to study abroad.
- Prepares you not only for admissions but also for employment upon graduation.
- Gives you a opportunity to understand which career path to becoming a successful Global Indian.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Fresh Engineering Graduates looking to study abroad.
- The more you prepare the more likely you will be successful in getting a better university, higher probability of student visa and better employment or entrepreneurial prospects.
BENEFITS OF PREPARING
- Avoid Pitfalls
- Reduce Costs
- Get Higher Quality
CAMPUS READY SCORE
- Your admission, visa and future employability depends on this score
Every foreign University/College has their intakes during a year. Some have two intakes while others may have three or only one or a rolling intake during the academic year. Majority Institutions in a particular country follow the same intake. Hence, you should initiate steps for admission process at least one year in advance for the respective intake. In some cases, you could begin these steps 3-4 months in advance as well.
An application package consists of the material required by the University. It consists of Application forms Application fees Recommendations Transcripts and mark sheets Essays Financial aid form
Every University has it’s set of eligibility criteria which mostly includes minimum academic requirements, English language and entrance test requirements, relevant work experience etc.Your education counsellor can help you identify relevant programs as per your profile
There is no upper-limit to an amount of funds that you should show for your Visa Interview. However, you should show a little more than is necessary to cover your expenses abroad.
Yes, certainly. In fact, most undergraduate students change their major at least once during their four-year course of study. Most Universities abroad allow students the flexibility to change their major as they wish.
Yes, one can get admissions even if he/she has below average grades in academics. There are several good Universities abroad and they understand that students sometimes lose focus and do not concentrate on their studies. They even understand the Indian academic system as they are in close co-ordination with us. These Universities will be ready to give one a second chance.
A University offers a financial aid package, which consists of scholarships/grant and an on-campus employment program for the student. Hence this package helps students to pay a significant amount of their total expenses while studying overseas.
Relax, there is absolutely no need to be nervous about the ‘Student Visa Interview.’ The people at the counter are friendly and will not grill you or have you for lunch! However, you should be thoroughly prepared for the questions. Your counsellor will help you prepare for the same.