SPONSOR YOUR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS FOR A CANADIAN PR VISA
Give your parents and grandparents the joy of life in Canada with the Canada Parents & Grandparents PR Visa. Under this program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents for Canadian permanent residence. We can help you take advantage of this policy and unite your family in Canada with our immigration services.
CANADA PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS PR VISA DETAILS
If you are looking to bring your parents and grandparents to visa, you must follow the steps laid out by the ICCRC. The application process is a combination of online and physical documentation as follows:
- Expression of Interest: Potential sponsors must indicate their interest to sponsor their parents and/or grandparents, complete an online Expression of Interest and submit the ‘Interest to Sponsor’ form online. Acceptance of submissions is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Invitation to Apply: Invitations to sponsors are sent to submit a completed application with all supporting documents in 60 days with processing fee of CAD 1040.
- Application Processing: Once the Applications are submitted – IRCC takes around 20 – 24 months to Process Applications
If you would like to bring your dependent parents and grandparents to Canada permanently, you must meet the following documentation and eligibility criteria:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- Must be a Canadian citizen or PR holder or registered as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
- Evidence of financial ability to care for parents/grandparents
- Medical documents of your parents/grandparents
- Police certificates of your parents/grandparents
- Bio metrics of your parents/grandparents
HOW VIN CONSULTANCY CAN HELP YOU
Vin Consultancy has a lot of experience handling Schengen Visas. Our team will help you:
- Assess which is the best Visa type for you to apply under
- Advise you on the documentation that will be required for the visa
- Advise you on how the funds needed for the visa need to be shown
- Complete the application process
- Review your documents needed for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview in case one is required