BRING YOUR PARENTS TO SETTLE WITH YOU IN AUSTRALIA
Are you an Australian PR holder or citizen and want to call your parents to Australia? The Australia Parent Migration Visa allows PR holders or citizens to sponsor a PR visa for their parents. However, this is not a simple immigration procedure and you will need expert guidance to help you. With our in-depth knowledge and decades of experience with Australian immigration, Vin Consultancy can help you settle with your parents in Australia.
AUSTRALIA PARENT MIGRATION VISA DETAILS
The Australia Parent Migration Visa is classified into two types:
Non-Contributory Parent Visas: This is a PR visa which has low processing fee but has indefinite processing timelines that may exceed 30+ years. Parent(s) can explore the option of visiting visa under 600 sub class where they grant a visiting visa that lasts up to 18 months on a case to case basis.
Contributory Parent Visas: This is a fast-track PR visa which has a processing timeline of as short as 2-4 years for select applicants based on the queue and cap.
Successful applicants to the Australia Parent Migration Visa can:
- Stay indefinitely in Australia on a PR
- Can live, work and study in Australia
- Can enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme
- Can sponsor their relatives to come to Australia
- Can apply for citizenship
The documentation and other requirements for Australia Parent Migration Visa includes:
- Having a child who is an Australian citizen, PR holder or eligible New Zealand citizen
- Applicant should have half or more of their children living permanently in Australia
- Meet health, character and other visa conditions
- Applicant’s sponsors should demonstrate financial capability
- Must not have no further stay condition for those applying from Australia
- Passport & travel history
HOW VIN CONSULTANCY CAN HELP YOU?
With our vast experience in Australian immigration, We can help you understand and navigate the process with complete confidence. Our services include:
- Eligibility evaluation
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
- Relocation and post-landing support in Australia
The Australia Parent Migration Visa is a cap driven visa. If you are looking to bring your parents to Australia, start your process today to take advantage of friendly immigration policies before they change. Reach out to us for reliable, professional visa application support.