As the world’s leading destination for migrants, the US offers several ways to help families live together legally. Whether you are a student or a professional, you can take advantage of existing US visa processes to bring your spouse, children, parents and other relations to the US. With our vast experience, We can help you choose the right visa process and apply with confidence.


The US allows various visa holders the ability to bring their family to the US. Students, professionals, entrepreneurs and others all have the ability to call their dependents to the US under a variety of visa programs. Some of the most sought after dependent visa processes are listed below:

  • F2 Visa: This is for dependents of F1 visa holders in the US to study. F2 visa holders cannot work or study in the US
  • J2 Visa: This is for dependents of J1 visa holders who are in the US as part of the research, medical or business training
  • H4 Visa: This is a visa issued to family members of H-1B visa holders and allows visa holders to work and study in the US
  • Other dependent visa processes: These are dependent visas for dependents of athletes, scientists, asylum seekers, refugees, witnesses, permanent residents, citizens and others who are legally living in the US and wish to live with their dependents to the US


It is important to create a comprehensive visa application with as much evidence and documentation as possible. we will assist you with each aspect of the application and help you get your documentation in perfect order. The documents you will need may include:

  • Passport & travel history
  • Background documentation
  • Spouse/partner documentation including marriage certificate
  • Extensive evidence of relationship including photos
  • Other proof of relationship
  • Income proof of sponsor to show adequate finances
  • Completed application & consulate fees
  • English language skills
  • If calling your child, they must be under the age of 18 at the time of application

The H1B dependent visa is called the H4 visa. The H4 dependent visa gives the right to live, study, and work in the US.

Dependents are defined as:

  • Spouse of the H1B visa holder
  • Children under the age of 21 whose parent is an H1B visa holder

The validity of the H4 visa

The validity of the visa is dependent on the visa of the sponsor who is also called the principal applicant.

The visa is usually sponsored by the spouse or parent who has an H1B visa. The H4 visa becomes invalid when the visa of the sponsor expires.

Holders of the H4 visa can:

  • Get a driver’s license
  • Get opportunities to study in the US
  • Qualify for financial services, such as banking and an H4 visa loan

Privileges of the H4 visa holder

  • The holder of the H4 visa may work part-time, full-time or not at all.
  • The H4 visa holder is permitted to start any form of business.
  • The holder of the H4 visa may continue to be eligible for EAD even if he does not seek employment.


The US visa application process can be a daunting prospect. We will be by your side and assist you throughout the process. Our consultants are experienced and well-versed with the intricacies of the US immigration process. Your dedicated consultant will help you:

  • Identify and collect all your documents
  • Complete the visa documents checklist
  • Create your application package
  • Fill the various forms and applications accurately
  • Updates & follow up
  • Interview preparation
  • Concierge services

We can reunite your family and help you build a life with them in the US. Talk to us to discover our personalised solutions.

Got A Question ?

Contact Us Quickly & We'll Get Back To Yo As Soon As Possible


[ultimate-faqs include_category="dependant/usa"]


Note: Carousel will only load on frontend.