BELGIUM LONG STAY VISA
Belgium is situated in Western Europe and is a favorite tourist attraction. The country has job opportunities in service and high-tech industries. One can manage a short stay in Belgium with a Schengen visa since Belgium is a party to the Schengen agreement. But for a longer stay the visa requirements vary.
If you are planning on a longer stay in Belgium for more than 90 days, then you will have to apply for a long stay visa. For this you will have to get a registration certificate from your local authorities. Applicants will have to go in person to the center and register their biometrics. Apart from this, your passport should have a validity of 12 months and your application will be accepted only within three months before the date of arrival.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED?
- You will need to submit the below documents while applying for a Belgium Long Stay Visa:
- Completed visa application form
- Photographs (as specified)
- Copies of any previous visa, if applicable
- Language preference form. You may choose your application to be treated in English, German, Dutch or French
- Medical certificate
HOW CAN VIN CONSULTANCY HELP YOU?
- Evaluate the best Visa type to apply under
- Advise you on the required documentation
- Advise you on the funds that need to be shown
- Fill out the application forms
- Review your documents for the visa application
- Help you prepare for a visa interview